Extra v2.0.34 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme – Everything about the layouts built with the Divi Builder are completely customizable. Quickly adjust fonts, sizes, colors, spacing and more with just a few clicks. No coding is required! Using the Divi Builder’s Advanced Design Settings, you have complete control over the style and appearance of your page. You can even add Custom CSS.
The Divi Builder has been extended to categories with a new set of post-based modules.
Post & Page Builder
Build beautiful story driven posts with the Divi Builder’s advanced drag and drop interface.
Extra is fully responsive, which means it will look great on any device and screen size.
Ratings & Reviews
Use Extra’s home-brewed review system and invite users to rate your articles as well.
Extra has been built to work wonderfully with WooCommerce, complete with custom styles.
Extra’s design has been tailored to pixel perfect perfection. Elegant to its core.
Rest assured that your website will always work with the latest version of WordPress .
Having Trouble? Need help? Our dedicated support staff is waiting to put your mind at ease.
Extra v2.0.34 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme Changelog
v2.0.34 ( updated 3-2-2017 )
– When editing a page in the Backend Builder and the Visual Builder at the same time, changes made in both tabs will be synced when switching between tabs to ensure that no changes are lost.
– Added auto-save functionality to the Visual Builder. The Visual Builder will now automatically save your work and back it up to your database just in case something goes wrong.
– Added browser backup functionality to the Visual Builder. Every time you make a change in the Visual Builder, your progress is stored to your browser so that it can be restored later just in case you lose your work.
– Added failed save detection to the Visual Builder. Every time you save your progress in the Visual Builder, Divi checks to make sure that the save completed successfully. If it fails, it lets you know and gives you the option to download a backup copy of your recent changes.
– It is no longer possible to move locked modules in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed error that occurred when applying custom responsive styles to an array of CSS selectors.
– Gracefully retired duplicate number text color settings in the number counter module settings.
– Improved the method used for sizing tabs in the tab module, helping to ensure that tab texts never overflow the boundaries of the tab.
– Added Edge compatibility mode for old version of IE.
– Improved default dropdown menu animations in IE.
– Improved compatibility with The Events Calendar plugin.
– Fixed an error that occurred when using the inline editor to adjust the duration text in the pricing table module in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed an issue that caused the settings modal to open at a smaller size than intended in certain situations.
– Improved the appearance of list items inside of text modules. Also ensured that list item line heights scales correctly with custom text sizes.
– Fixed an issue where custom button letter spacing was not applied correctly to the module.
– Fixed typo in the row settings modal.
– Added missing font subsets to various Google fonts.
– Fixed a bug that caused the circle counter module to not re-initiate after adjusting the parent row’s padding in the Visual Builder.
– Improved the reliability of slider module re-renders in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that caused some settings to be synced to a global module when the settings had been selectively un-synced via the selective sync option in the Visual Builder.
– Disabled some keyboard shortcuts when settings modals are open to avoid accidental initiation.
– Removed duplicate placeholder that existed in the search module.
– Emails sent via the contact form module with no content in the main message fields will now still be sent.
– Custom color palettes will now work correct for modules with child elements, such as sliders and tabs.
– Fixed a bug that caused locked global modules to unlock themselves after saving.
– Fixed a bug where filterable portfolio and gallery modules would disappear if dragged and then dropped back in their original location in the Visual Builder.
– Improved the UX for creating lists in the Inline Editor.
– Individual tab styles will now correctly override the parent tab module styles.
* includes/builder/ scripts/frontend-builder-global-functions.js
- Free Nulled Extra Download v4.4.6
- Free Nulled Extra Download v4.4.2
- Free Nulled Extra Download v4.3.3
- Free Nulled Extra Download v4.2
- Free Nulled Extra Download v4.2